Tuesday, October 19, 2010

August

We didn't have too much going on in August, but we did have our 3 year wedding anniversary. We played it pretty low key this year though. I knew that our anniversary was on the 17th but when I was signing up on the missionary calendar, I didn't look at the date, I just looked at the day of the week, because we were so limited in which days we could have them over. So I signed us up for Tuesday, which as I discovered later, happen to be the 17th- our anniversary. So I made dinner, and we shared it with the missionaries for our anniversary celebration. We didn't really feel like doing anything too special, but Zac got the inspiration to go get soft serve ice cream from McDonalds at like 11 o'clock at night. It may not be a glamorous celebration, but it definitely made for a fun story. But I thought I would do a little tribute to the wonderful years that we have been married. From dating to engaged to married, to now a wonderful little baby our lives have changed so much, but I can't imagine it any other way!
2006: Dating

2007: Dating and Engagement


2007: Married


2008: Married year 1


2008 and 2009


2009: Married year 2


2010: Married year 3
It has been 3 wonderful years! Zac is an awesome husband and father, and I am so grateful to have him in my life! And maybe we will do something special at our 5 year anniversary, or maybe we will just wait until we hit a decade!

3 comments:

  1. Mow - How Cute -
    Love the new pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kira. Love the collages! So.. yeah we definitely need to plan a day to get together soon. I'll be calling:)

    ReplyDelete