Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Humor Never Ends! Life with Zac Part 3!

It was pretty funny actually. I was looking at my other posts and I was reading the comment from Quentin/ Heather about our Santa Cruz pictures that said "Yet another blog entry featuring a shirtless picture of Zac." And right as I'm reading this Zac walks down the stairs into the living room like this...
It was totally ironic! He was working on the brakes on his truck, and he needed to shower off... He had a full goatee earlier that day, and I guess he randomly decided to shave it off, but leave the mexi-stash and the soul patch. He came down after his shower, of course with his shirt off, to show me. I told him about the comment that I just read, and he gave me his sad puppy face and said, "I don't always have my shirt off.... do I?" And I said, "Well actually... you kinda do. I think the pictures kind of speak for themselves."
I wanted him to go to work the next day like this but he wouldn't do it. He shaved off the moustache but left the soul patch.
So in case you were wondering, that's the latest update on Zac's constantly evolving facial hair.
He is such a nerd! I love him so much! He makes me laugh every day, and I was laughing my guts out for like 5 minutes when he came down like this!

5 comments:

  1. Oh BROTHER!!!! That Zac is a funny boy! BTW, your blog says my last updated post was 4 months ago...I'm not THAT bad! Love to read your posts Kira!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you dirty clown, what the heck are you doing to yourself? Don't ever do that with your facial hair again. Hey Zac good to see ya again. We need to stay in a little better touch k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the heck did you guys go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you (on the internet and in real life too)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey man this is Tucker Botkin. you look so much like Brody Jenner in these pictures! You should consider a career in reality tv. the cameras love the sanchez.

    ReplyDelete