Monday, November 30, 2009

24 Weeks and Counting

Okay so I am late in posting as usual. These are some prego pictures of me at 24 weeks (all though it took me so long to post I will technically be 25 weeks tomorrow).
Enjoy the front view:
The lovely profile:

And of course Zac decided to get a close up of the "roundness" because he is quiet fascinated by my protruding stomach:
So there you have it, I look very pregnant, and I feel very pregnant, although I am constantly reminded that it "only gets worse." Lets look for a little more positive phrasing here people, honestly with my emotional state of mind that is not what I need to hear!

Zac still makes me feel cute and he even still thinks I'm sexy- why I don't know- but I'm certainly grateful for it! I am sure glad Zac is willing to constantly reassure me that he still thinks I am beautiful, I know it takes patience on his part to have to listen to me whine about it over and over again. Zac is a great husband and a great support to me and I know I am very lucky to have him in my life!

8 comments:

  1. Of course you are still cute... remember Nub said that round is a shape. No, seriously, you could never be anything but cute and beautiful. And yes, it will get worse, but it will all be worth it in the end and you will be happy to do it again a few years from now. Enjoy sleeping thru the nite while you still can! Have a happy holiday season. Love, Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mow - you look adorable - I can't wait til you and Jr and that cute spouse of yours get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. husband are the best! but i don't think zac is saying those things to "make you feel better"! he is saying them because they're true!! and who ever is telling you it gets worse, they're WRONG! i thought the first 3 or 4 months were the worst because you were always sick and tired. i loved being pregnant after i hit 5/6 months. honest! and that was WITH knowing about Grace's heart. it was just fun to feel her more, and to feel energetic again. you look adorable as usual! keep your chin up! don't be discouraged or sad! you are doing great and working hard making a head to toe beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zac is definitely not just saying it to make you feel good! You look flipping adorable and you always will! I can't wait to see you and Zac at christmas we are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Mow - where are the updates - I want to see the six month Mow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kira: First: I am surprized you would think that Zac would say anything just to make you feel better.

    Next: You are a very beautiful woman...the second, or third, or fourth, or fifth, but not more than sixth in the history of the world. (now that I have offended all the women in my family)

    Next Next: There is something about a pregnant wife that is (dare I say it) sexy. I don't know if it is the "I did that" syndrome, or the "wow, my wife is going to be a mom" thing, but whatever it is, it is real and sincere.

    Next, Next, Next: I have no clue or perspective as to if it is going to get worse...although one of my most vivid memories is of following Ann up the stairs and seeing her ankles bent from the added weight. It was the first time I realized that I never want to be pregnant...NEVER, but I am so glad Ann didn't feel the same. I am so grateful for each and all of my children, as I am sure you will be also, no matter what they do to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics Kira! You really do look great and I am soo soo soooooooooo excited for you. We need to chat and figure out a date to do the baby shower so I can get it going. Long story short, I'll be in San Jose next semester too bc I the classes I needed were full and closed out here, I couldn't even get put on a waiting list! So, one perk is is that I will still get to come by often and see you :). I was thinking early february, let me know what dates work best and anticipate a phone call from me soon! Hope your christmas was great and Ryan and I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete