Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kira's Birthday

So obviously my birthday kind of took a backseat this year. Our new little baby girl was pretty much the focus of the day; however, my mom did send me a gift. This is me on the phone with my mom as I opened it. She got me a new, super cute, super cool little camera. It was exactally what I wanted and it was perfect timing now that I have this super cute little girl that "needs" her picture taken all the time.

Hopefully next year, we will celebrate Gabriella's birthday and then celebrate mine instead of it being all about her, like it was this year. :)

4 comments:

  1. yep, Parker was born 3 days before my birthday too. Pretty sure Ill never get a birthday again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kira, I hate to break it to you, but once you have a baby (especially a baby girl), it's all about them. Every time I visit my mom now- it's not "hi Dacia, so good to see you..." it's "Where is Ellie? I want Ellie? She is so cute..." You'll get used to it, and you'll find yourself doing it too. They are so cute, you just can't help it! Despite that- Happy Birthday to you! You got the best present of all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Camera Mow - Now keep using it to send me more pictures!

    ReplyDelete